The Harrisburg Senators Baseball Club, AA affiliate of the Washington Nationals, is seeking an energetic and responsible individual for the position of Full Time Marketing Intern (bilingual) for the 2020 Season. This is a paid seasonal position with a start date in January, 2020 and a TBD end date in September, 2020. The successful candidate will help create unique and innovative ways to promote the brand and engage customers.
$1,200.00 per month
Completing or have completed a four –year college degree in Sports Marketing, Marketing, Communications, or other related field. Candidate acknowledges that this internship is a nine month commitment and has the ability and desire to commit to that time frame. Ability to maintain flexible hours, including but not limited to: normal business hours, nights and weekends. Must provide own transportation and housing.
- Manage team social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn & Inside the Sens blog.
- Assist with management and maintenance of senatorsbaseball.com
- Assist in graphic design and photography for Senators social media and website
- Assist with game-day responsibilities including, but not limited to: in-game social media posting/monitoring in conjunction with other game day responsibilities.
- Assist in maintaining internal planning calendars to ensure a constant supply of relevant content across platforms
- Monitor social channels and engage with customers to resolve customer service issues and create positive PR opportunities
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Marketing
1. Previous brand social media experience and knowledge of platforms
2. HTML & Adobe product knowledge a plus
3. Strong written communication skills
4. Successful candidate must be self-motivating, hardworking & extremely organized
5. Strong computer skills
6. Previous customer service experience a must
7. Ability to work and communicate well with others
8. Creative thinking and eye for detail is a must
9. Ability to multi-task and follow instructions from multiple people
10. Candidate must be fluent in English & Spanish
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.