This position is responsible for the Assistant of Stadium Operations who will help the Director of Stadium Operations with the everday operations of the clean-up and maintenance of NYSEG Stadium. The Assistant of Stadium Operations position is focused on ensuring the ballpark is a clean environment for all spectators that take in a Rumble Ponies game, and/or any other special events hosted by the Binghamton Rumble Ponies. This job is a seasonal job.
- Oversee the clean-up and maintenance of the facility
- Responsible for directing a stadium clean-up and maintenance crew of 15-20 individuals
- Responsible for stadium operations projects as assigned by Director of Stadium Operations
- Assist in creation of daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly stadium project lists
- Assist with all stadium events from set-up to break-down
- Assist in the general maintenance of the stadium including but not limited to repairs and cleaning of the stadium.
- Assist for storage, maintenance and inventory of all stadium equipment used for concessions, press box, suites, ticket office, clubhouse, and general office
- Previous experience working on maintenance and repair projects
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to Multitask
- Ability to lift over 50 lbs.
- Ability to work alone and in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Enthusiastic attitude towards fans to ensure excellent fan experience
Start Date: March 1, 2022
Stipend: $1,500.00 Per Month (March - September)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.