Merchandise Assistant with New Hampshire Fisher Cats in Manchester · NH
The New Hampshire Fisher Cats, Northeast League Double–A Affiliate of the Toronto Blue Jays, are looking for a Merchandise Assistant. The Merchandise Assistant plays an integral role in the daily operation of the Team Store and game day operation of store and concourse games at Delta Dental Stadium.
This full-time seasonal role begins May 1, 2021 and ends on September 31, 2021.
- Contribute to the overall growth of merchandise sales through promotions, merchandising displays, and daily organization tasks.
- Assisting in ordering and receiving merchandising into POS system. Includes lifting of heavy boxes, counting, labeling and displaying new items
- Assist with the completion of monthly inventory checks and monitor inventory levels
- Prepare Souvenir Stores for game days in maintaining a stocked store front and organized displays
- Assist with EOD reports of all stores and specialty areas.
- Prepare and assist in managing specialty areas including portable kiosks, kids area, prize wheel, speed pitch and any other concourse revenue positions
- Process Internet and phone orders daily
- Assist in the daily upkeep and inventory of the online store to insure maximum sales.
- Assist in developing and implementing ways to grow revenue in all specialty areas
- Provide excellent customer service at any Fisher Cats game or event
- Assist in player operations that pertain to uniforms and package receiving/logging
The ideal candidate:
- A quick learner and self-starter with the ability to handle multiple task with little supervision
- Willingness to learn as much as possible about merchandise in sports as well as the roles of what it takes to run a successful team
- Ability to work long hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Strong understanding of what it means to work individually, as well as on a team
- Cash handling experience
Please Note: It is not required, but is recommend that individuals live within commuting distance from Manchester, NH or can provide own housing starting in May of 2021.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.