The Directors' Assistant will assist with all aspects of the Binghamton Rumble Ponies Organization, with a primary focus on assisting around the office. As the Directors' Assistant you will be asked to assist with a variety of Departments such as Ticket Operations, Stadium Operations, Concessions, Merchandise, Marketing and Promotions, and all other departments applicable.
Essential Job Functions:
- Help with answering phones and directing phone calls to all departments.
- Assisting with working the Visions Federal Credit Union Starting Gate Box Office Windows and processing ticket transactions
- Helping with stocking and inventorying merchandise in the Lourdes Armory Team Store
- Help with mailing out mail orders from the Lourdes Armory Team Store
- Assist with variety of stadium operations projects as assigned by the Director of Stadium Operations
- Assist with making phone calls to groups, flex book holders, and season ticket holders
- Assist Director of Concessions with POS management
- Assist with organization of photos and files for various Directors
- All other tasks as assigned
- Excellent people-management skills and extensive experience in managing employees at many levels
- Strong time-management skills, coupled with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective customer service skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.