- Assist Director of Operations, Sous Chef and Assistant General Manager in scheduling of all team members.
- Processing new hire packets and verifying with the payroll company that paperwork is complete and accurate.
- Work with team members in pre-season training and orientation.
- Coordinating the non-profit organization program, which includes recruiting, scheduling, training, and payment processing.
- Manage check-in and uniform distribution on game days.
- Conduct team member counseling as needed.
- Interns will assist with duties of the operations team on both game-days and off days in both catering and concessions areas.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.