Under the general supervision of Warehouse Manager, the warehouse staff is responsible for
stocking each location based off of predetermined needs list. Also, the staff is responsible for
any necessary restocking of products during the events.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurate and timely stocking of areas
- During the events, anticipate any potential stock needs by communicating with the portable operators and stand managers
- Follow policies and procedures set forth by Evans Street Baseball, as well as, guidelines set by the Health Department
- Take pride as a part of the warehouse staff, greet guests, resolve issues and answer guest questions.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Excellent guest service skills
- Ability to track inventory and all transfers by utilizing paperwork and/or technology
- Ability to perform assigned tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to lift packages weighing at least 100 lbs
- A friendly and out-going personality
- Flexible work hours to include day, evening, weekend and holiday hours
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.