Under the general supervision of the Concession Manager, the VIP server will express positively outrageous guest service to patrons during all events at the facility. They will assist with set-up, inventory management, responsible for taking and fulfilling guest orders and cleanup at the conclusion of the event. As one of the front-line guest service employees, VIP servers must be professional, helpful, and enthusiastic to excel at this job.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurate and quickly service for all guests
- Ensure that the guest’s menu is deliver at the proper time
- Follow policies and procedures set forth by Evans Street Baseball, as well as, guidelines set by the Health Department
- Take pride as a VIP server, greet guests, resolve issues and answer guest questions and use a warm, thankful goodbye
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Excellent guest service skills and communication skills
- Ability to perform assigned tasks promptly and with minimal supervision
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have previous serving experience
- A friendly and out-going personality
- Flexible work hours to include day, evening, weekend and holiday hours
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.