We are seeking an experienced Kitchen Supervisor to work for the Binghamton Rumble Ponies, the Double-A Affiliate of the New York Mets for the 2021 season. This is a part-time, seasonal position with the season lasting from May to September 2021 and offers $13.50- $17 per hour.
The Supervisor Cook Concessions position will report to the Food and Beverage Director and will be responsible to coordinate the day to day operations of the Concessions kitchens.
- Set up and prepare all food items; opening and closing duties; replenishment and rotation of stock as directed.
- Set up of non-food items for shift; high level of sanitation awareness and conscientiousness; professional, safe, and efficient manner.
- Inputting daily event sheets and daily reports.
- Production of menu items in a timely manner and in accordance with company standards.
- Ability to follow directions precisely and consistently; maintenance of work area and proper food storage; opening and closing duties.
- Adheres to company guidelines and house rules, always exceeds guest expectations.
- Work as a team with fellow associates and other service departments within the arena.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Professional training through a culinary education or working in a fast-paced, high-volume fine dining restaurant/catering facility; full service casual dining preferred. • Ability to interact with co-workers.
- Extensive knowledge of food and beverage menu, specials and services offered. • Ability to assure compliance with company service standards, company inventory and cash control procedures.
- Basic knowledge of food and beverage preparations, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.