Under the general supervision of Concession Manager, the Stand Lead is responsible for
managing the food, employees, and proper sanitation of concessions. The lead is responsible
for the safety of all guests, employees, and food.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct Concession Leads and assist with the employees in their areas- cashiers, cooks,
expos, and all employees in the stand. These may be a combination of hourly and non-
- In order to properly manage their staff, the Manager must understand how to do each job under their team and be willing to help out where needed.
- Responsible for communicating with their staff guidelines on specific needs for that game or event- food, stock, equipment, volume levels, etc.
- Follow policies and procedures set forth by Evans Street Baseball, as well as, guidelines set by the Health Department
- Take pride in being the manager, you have a great responsibility to develop your staff, manage the concourse, greet guests, resolve issues and answer guest questions
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Excellent guest service skills, writing and clear communication skills.
- Inventory and cash handling experience
- Ability to perform assigned tasks with minimal supervision
- A friendly and out-going personality
- Flexible work hours to include day, evening, weekend
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.