Under the general supervision of the Concession Manager, bartenders provide positively outrageous guest service to patrons during all events at the facility. They will assist with bar set-up, inventory management, and suite bar cleanup at the conclusion of the event. As one of the front-line guest service employees, suite bartenders must be professional, helpful, and enthusiastic to excel at this job.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operation of the cash register and handling money in a prompt and efficient manner
- Follow policies and procedures set forth by Evans Street Baseball, as well as, local liquor laws
- Take pride as a bartender, greet guests, resolve issues and answer guest questions and use a warm, thankful goodbye
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Excellent guest service skills and communication skills
- Ability to properly prepare beverages by set standard
- Ability to perform assigned tasks promptly and with minimal supervision
- Must be 18 years of age with a valid ABLE license
- Must have previous experience as a bartender
- A friendly and out-going personality
- Flexible work hours to include day, evening, weekend and holiday hours
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.