The Binghamton Rumble Ponies are an Eastern League team located in Binghamton, New York. We are the Double-A Affiliate to the New York Mets. The Binghamton Rumble Ponies are searching for a talented, enthusiastic individuals to support our Marketing and Promotions efforts with a positive attitude and strong work ethic. This person will work closely with the Director of Marketing & Promotions, along with production staff. This position is part-time, starting in April and going until the season ends in September. This is a Game Day position with chances of working office hours. This position reports to the Director of Marketing & Promotions.
- Assist in general game day setup including; giveaways, programs & sponsor tables
· Assist in Rumble Ponies in executing partnership marketing agreements
- Specializes in Fan Relations and On-Field Promotions during games
- Provide entertainment and increase fan involvement during games
- Maintain a clean and organized system for game day props and costumes
- Participate in nightly themes including dressing up in costume
- Other responsibilities related to game day operations as assigned by Rumble Ponies Front Office members
- Must be enthusiastic with a desire to learn through hands on experience
- Must be a team player
- Animated individual that enjoys being in the spotlight
- Ability to be at the stadium for long hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Self-motivated without needing constant direction
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- An organized and detail-oriented individual
- Willingness to wear mascot costume & other themed attire
- Desire to have FUNN!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.