New Hampshire Fisher Cats, Double-A Northeast League (Toronto Blue Jays)
1 Line Drive
Manchester, NH 03101
Graphic Design & Game Production Manager
An integral member of the production and creative services department. The Graphic Design & Game Production Manager is expected to help establish, maintain, and lead a culture of collaboration, innovation, and teamwork within an inclusive positive can-do atmosphere. Specifically responsible for setting that example both internally and externally while holding yourself and others accountable for their work performance along with their contribution to our culture.
The Graphic Design & Game Production Manager is the team’s lead designer and content creator, responsible for creating engaging graphics, videos, and digital elements to promote the Fisher Cats brand and enhance the team’s presence online, in the community, and in the ballpark. Content creation includes website graphics, highlight videos, video board images, sponsored elements, print/digital ads, pocket schedules, sales flyers, and more. Successful candidate will also consistently update NHFisherCats.com, create daily game day scripts for the Fisher Cats entertainment experience, and direct production booth during home games.
The New Hampshire Fisher Cats, Double-A Affiliate of the Toronto Blue Jays, are searching for enthusiastic individuals to join an award-winning staff at Delta Dental Stadium.
We are offering a dynamic, challenging and fun learning environment, and opportunity to work with an industry leader and beautiful growing community to call home. You’re not just an employee but also a part of something special!
POSITION: Marketing and Promotions Manager
RESPONSIBILITIES: Include, but are not limited to:
Creative Services/Graphic Design
- Creation of all marketing/print/web/social media ads
- Includes TV commercials, sales flyers, video board elements, etc.
- Lead contact for all online/website needs
- Create game day programs, pocket schedules, coupon books, and other promotional materials
- Implement corporate sponsorships on social media and website
- Create team intro video shown at all home games
- Create ticket stock design, merchandise elements, in-stadium signage, etc.
- Producer for all Fisher Cats home games at Delta Dental Stadium
- Create and execute game day scripts with a focus on fan experience
- Coordinate and schedule pregame ceremonies, first pitches, recognitions, etc.
- Implement in-game corporate sponsorship elements
- Direct and train Fisher Cats control room staff on all aspects of game day production
- Troubleshoot any technical issues, working to address problems and find solutions on the fly
- Assist with development of yearly promotional calendar
- Assist with creation and development of effective theme and promo nights to help drive ticket sales
- Work to improve entertainment experience with creative on-field games, movie clips, music, etc.
- Oversee seasonal Production Assistant
- Manage yearly production budget
- Hire and schedule 15-20 control room staff and camera operators throughout the season
- Assist with mascot and community appearances as needed
- Working knowledge of IT troubleshooting techniques in an office setting
- Work cooperatively with marketing, corporate sales, ticket sales and community relations to promote the Fisher Cats brand
- Responsible for contributing through the department and through cross functional collaboration with the franchise meeting or exceeding annual EBIDTA goals
- Full profit & loss/budgeting responsibilities for the departments listed above
- Meeting and exceeding budgets & goals annually
Ability to work effectively on an individual basis and within a team framework, handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and achieve objectives.
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills, be highly motivated, and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- A minimum of two (2) years production experience, preferably within sports or live events setting
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Premiere, etc.)
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays in an outdoor environment is required.
If you feel you have the experience and self-motivation required to be part of the Fisher Cats team, please apply for this position.
2018 Eastern League Nominee for the MiLB John H Johnson Award
2010 Minor League Baseball Larry MacPhail Award Winner
2009 Baseball America Bob Freitas Award Winner
13-year New Hampshire Business Review Winner – “Best Sporting Venue to Bring Clients”
10-year Best of New Hampshire Award Winner – “Best New Hampshire Sports Team”
2011-2019 Parenting New Hampshire Magazine Award Winner - “Favorite Sporting Event for Families”
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.