Candidate must be available to work January 2018 through September 30, 2018.
Candidate must be available to work days and/or game nights (roughly 6-8 hours/day).
· Accounts Payable (Garden State Baseball/Food Service America)
· Accounts Receivable (Garden State Baseball)
· Various accounting projects
· Prepare monthly RFP County budget for Mercer County Parks Commission
· Assist with monthly PDC budget for the New York Yankees
· Reconcile petty cash monthly (Garden State Baseball/Food Service America)
· Assist with game day payroll
· Daily bank runs
· Assist with Human Resource tasks
· Sales Calls
· Assist in month closing tasks (credit card and bank reconciliations, ticket and merchandise reporting)
· Supervise security office prior to games- make sure game day staff clocks in properly, hand out game day banks (parking, kid zone, speed pitch, etc.)
· Collect banks throughout game, assist in counting banks, deliver change when needed
· Assist with game day reporting
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Accounting or Finance Degree Preferred but not mandatory
START DATE: January 2018 (through September 30, 2018)
COMPENSATION: ______Hourly wage_______________________
Contacts: Trevor Hain – Controller
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.