More Information Less Information
Box Office Assistant - Binghamton Rumble Ponies (Binghamton · NY)
Binghamton Rumble Ponies jobs
Sports Jobs in Binghamton · NY
Ticket Operations: Ticket Operations
The Assistant Box Office Manager is responsible for facilitating and supporting sales and service initiatives for the Binghamton Rumble Ponies. The Assistant Box Office Manager also supports the Ticket Sales, Customer Service and Box Office teams in the day to day use of ticketing systems, as well as managing and maintaining the distribution and allocation of tickets. This is a seasonal position from March - September.
- Operate and assist on any ticketing sales points in order to provide efficient and productive service to fans including at box office ticket windows as needed.
- Process group sales and suite orders, ticketing components of sponsorship, complimentary ticket requests.
- Maintain positive client relationships using ScoreCRM, assist in fulfilling requests and ensure that ticket buyers receive good customer service by providing quick and thorough assistance to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Contribute to the development of an efficient and organized box office by preparing will call ticket distribution and providing technical or customer service assistance that may arise.
- Assist in the development of an effective and efficient box office and gate staff team by preparing and organizing cash drawers, ticket scanners, printers and other equipment.
- Contribute to the overall success of the Rumble Ponies by performing all other essential duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must be proficient in math and time management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work alone and in team environment
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Enthusiastic attitude towards fans to ensure excellent fan experience
Start Date: March 1, 2022
Stipend: $1500.00 Per Month
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.