- Assisting the corporate partnership sales team with all brand activation and fulfillment of partnerships on game days and non-game days.
- Assist the partnership team with implementation and execution of special events, player appearances, community programs. Etc.
- Fulfillment training
- Data input
- Inventory management
- Proof of performance documentation, pre-game set up, during games, post games, and after the season for reviews
- Assisting in preparing the ballpark for all Marlins home games
- Excellent communicator and show confidence with building and maintaining the relationships with Partners and fans.
- Community sign placement
- Self-motivated, organized, and detail oriented.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and balance multiple tasks.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ensuring an exceptional fan experience through great customer service.
- Perform other duties as assigned by upper management.
- Must work all games.
- Please provide a cover letter.
- Internship is for college credit ONLY.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.