The Winston Salem Dash is looking for qualified food and beverage/hospitality interns to learn and assist Legends Hospitality to create memorable experiences for our guests. The Intern will work closely with team members, business partners, third-parties and assist catering, concessions and special events at our sporting events and venues.
• Assist in the daily operations of the hospitality industry.
• Assist in the management of catering & concessions events.
• Create new ideas for food & beverage
• Assist with proper reporting in relation to inventory and sales
• Uphold our code of ethics and culture in a team environment
• Conduct market research to identify relevant trends and local menu opportunities.
• Provide support to operations, marketing and all other needed departments.
• Assist in the development of policy, procedures and standards for operations
• Assist regularly scheduled reporting as required support of all projects.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Must be at least 19 years old
• Full or part-time student currently enrolled in Culinary Arts, Sports Management, Hospitality, Hotel and/or Restaurant Management.
• Must possess strong communication and listening skills, excellent speaking, reading and writing.
• Comprehend and use technical or professional language, either written or spoken, to communicate complex ideas.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
If interested, please send resume and contact: