JOB TITLE: Group Sales Representative
JOB REPORTS TO: Vice President
EXPECTED START DATE: ASAP
QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
The Dash are looking for someone who is teachable, has an outgoing personality, and is willing to work hard to become successful in the sports industry. Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. Prior sales experience and/or experience in Minor League Baseball is preferred.
JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Make sales calls to past group buyers
- Make sales calls to group prospects at schools, little leagues, and amateur sports organizations
- Management and growth of group related ticket programs and accounts
- Handle inbound calls in respective areas of group sales
- Assist with processing group ticket orders and payments
- Provide unsurpassed customer service for all clients
- Work all Dash home games and some non-baseball events
- Research and organize group sales leads
HOW MUCH WILL YOU MAKE? This is a full-time position with benefits and bonuses based on individual and team sales goals. Compensation commensurate with experience.
All new hires in the Winston-Salem ticket department go through comprehensive training before they begin their day-to-day job responsibilities. We believe our ticket staff should have a solid understanding of our products and sales philosophies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.