Job Title: Business Development Representative
JOB REPORTS TO: Vice President
EXPECTED START DATE: ASAP
QUALIFICATION FOR CONSIDERATION: The Dash is looking for someone with an outgoing personality who is teachable and willing to work hard to become successful in the sports industry. Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. Prior sales experience and/or experience in Minor League Baseball is preferred. Knowledge of ProVenue by Tickets.com is preferred but not required.
JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Set 9 to 12 face-to-face or virtual appointments per week with local business leaders
- Maintain relationships with corporate and group ticket holders
- Maintain a territory of leads and contribute to the overall sales goal
- Attend networking events
- Actively prospect and general new sales leads
- Provide unsurpassed customer service for all clients
- Work most Dash home games and some non-baseball events
- Make at least 60 cold calls each day
HOW MUCH WILL YOU MAKE? This is a full-time position with benefits that includes compensation increases and bonuses as sales individual and team sales goals are met.
TRAINING: All new hires in the Winston-Salem Dash ticket department go through comprehensive training before they begin their day-to-day job responsibilities. We believe our ticket staff should have a solid understanding of our products and sales philosophies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.