Hospitality Management Assistant (INTERNSHIP)
Department: Food & Beverage
Reports to: Director of Food & Beverage
Company: Salem Red Sox – Diamond Fare, LLC.
· Assist in hiring, scheduling, training, managing, and motivating hospitality staff.
· Coordinate with sales team and food & beverage management on all details of catering pre-orders to ensure successful execution.
· Work closely with our Director of Food & Beverage and concessions and hospitality staff to provide an exceptional customer experience during all Red Sox home games and special events at Salem Memorial Ballpark.
· Assist in stock, set-up, and break-down of suites and picnic events.
· Maintain proper inventory levels of hospitality areas; execute monthly inventory.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Ability to prioritize in a high stress, fast-paced environment.
· Strong leadership skills; self-motivated.
· Excellent communication skills and ability to work efficiently with a variety of personalities.
· Detail-oriented; must embrace our “Sprinkles” customer service mindset.
· Willingness to work a challenging schedule; You can expect to work up to 80-100 hours a week during homestands.
· Ability to lift 40 lbs., work on your feet, and put in a lot of steps.
Available to start in February or March 2023.
Internship runs through September 2023.
Housing is provided.
To be considered for this position:
· You must be able to start full-time, on-site in February or March 2023.
· You must be a recent college graduate or need this internship to fulfill graduation requirements.
· You must have a passion for working in sports, event management, or hospitality.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.