Game Day Associate Internship (Part-time, Seasonal) with Myrtle Beach Pelicans in Myrtle Beach, SC
- Assist with the distribution of giveaways and execution of in-game promotions. This includes managing pre-game activities (on-field catch, autographs, and group experiences), and participating in promotional themes (Superhero Night, Old School Hip Hop Night, etc) including but not limited to: dancing, dressing up, skits, etc.
- Assist in overseeing the Kids Zone
- Assist with the pro-shop on game days
- Assist with the Box Office on game day and potentially Will-Call
- Help set up and take down various inflatables, signs, etc. for game days
- Be able to move around and provide assistance wherever needed
- Provide a great experience for everyone you interact with
- Be able to work well as a team to execute provided tasks
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and some holidays
- Flexibility, Good Team Skills, and Communication Skills is a plus
- Ability to provide Great Customer Service
- Interns are preferably college students or individuals looking to gain experiencein the sports industry.
- A strong interest in the sports industry.
- A wide range of majors are encouraged to apply, but most of our applicants are a part of marketing, business, recreation/ tourism and sport managementmajors.
- Interns should be able to perform physically demanding aspects of the job
- Interns Must be able to work 80% of Pelicans Home Games ( 57 out of 71 home games)
- Must have the ability to start April 2 on a nightly basis.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to Austin Shone, firstname.lastname@example.org
How did you hear about this job?
Are you available to start on April 2?
Can you work 80% of Pelicans home games? (at least 57 games)
Are you earning college credit with the internship?
If you could be any color Crayon, what would your name be? (ex: Winter Sky Blue)