The Myrtle Beach Pelicans, are the Advance A Affiliate of the Chicago Cubs . To read more about the Pelicans see the website www.myrtlebeachpelicans.com
The intern will work directly with the Director of Food and Beverage for the 2018 Myrtle Beach Pelicans home games and any special events that occur at Ticketreturn.com field at Pelicans ballpark. Duties to include, but not limited to , all aspects of the food and beverage operation including unloading trucks, stocking stands, placing orders, some accounting, cleaning, food safety and scheduling. Intern will also work with front office staff and grounds crew to ensure fans a great experience.
Expectations, Duties and Skills :
· Would like person with Food and Beverage experience.
· Knowledge of food safety a plus.
· Strong Math Skills, experience with excel spreadsheets and or various computer programs.
· Must be willing to work long hours, weekends and holidays from March thru September.
· Works well with others and has good time management skills.
· Ability to multi task and be on time.
· Must have some interest in a career in the Food and Beverage industry and or Sports and Entertainment field.