The Group Sales Intern starts in February 2019 and ends in September 2019.
The position offers the following:
- Career related hands on experience learning how to sell group tickets and plan in game events for customers and large community groups.
- This is a fun, fast-paced internship that will add real work experience to your resume.
- Additionally, you’ll gain valuable experience in the baseball industry, with a full training curriculum provided, and the opportunity to work closely with all members of the Hawks front office!
Learning Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will learn to actually produce ticket revenue by prospecting and obtaining some smaller plan season seat and large group ticket accounts.
- You will learn to sell new business to decision makers within local businesses and non-profit organizations, primarily by phone and through outside sales appointments.
- You will also learn all fulfillment elements as it relates.
- Learn the art of heavy relationship-building with prospective and current clients in order to meet sales goals.
- You will be working closely with stadium operations as it relates to learning how to manage game operation details for guest relations.
- Additionally, you’ll gain valuable experience, learn how to interview and develop skills most internships do not offer.
- We will assist with any college credit as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to successfully multi-task and maintain organization.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Ability to be able to move items physically.
- Problem-solving ability and skill in prioritizing.
- Will need to have reliable transportation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.