The Jersey Shore BlueClaws are looking for a Visiting Clubhouse Manager for the 2022 season. This position reports directly to the Assistant General Manager and works within the operations department of the BlueClaws Organization.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain Uniform Inventory and Distribution throughout the baseball season (jerseys, pants, socks, belts, loops, hats, specialty jerseys, etc.)
- Maintain Equipment Inventory and Distribution (bats, balls, catcher’s gear, etc.)
- Clubhouse Supplies Inventory and Distribution (cleaning supplies, soap, shampoo, deodorant, laundry supplies, etc.)
- Snack / Food Inventory and Distribution – oversee the inventory and distribution of snacks products, mandatory food products, gum, seeds, etc. for players and coaching staff
- Assist Head Groundskeeper on overseeing bat boys to make sure their daily tasks and duties are complete
- Coordinate with trainers / strength & conditioning coach / team nutritionist on clubhouse meals, snacks, and additional food items
- Maintain a professional and clean clubhouse environment for all personnel (vacuuming clubhouse, cleaning bathrooms, lockers, kitchen area, office area, dugouts, dugout tunnels, batting cage, proper disposal of all trash)
- Help maintain clubhouse expense budgets with proper use and distribution of products and maintaining clubhouse equipment to prevent damage
- Laundry (uniforms, personals, towels, staff needs, etc.)
- Assist in the packing and unloading of team buses before and after road trips
- Oversee daily player / coach ticket pass lists and coordinate information with box office personnel
- Provide game balls / bags for umpires
- Follow cleaning and sanitation checklists to ensure a safe and clean environment for all players and staff
- Other duties as assigned
- The ideal candidate must be able to work ALL 66 Home Games and be able to work long hours (up to 13 hour days – including weekends and holidays) from April through the end of the Season (September).
- Candidates must have their own housing and transportation available to them.
- Candidates must have two (2) years clubhouse working experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.