Carolina League Careers
Promotions Team - Claws Crew - Jersey Shore BlueClaws (Lakewood · NJ)
Jersey Shore BlueClaws jobs
Sports Jobs in Lakewood · NJ
The BlueClaws are currently seeking a member for our part-time, seasonal Promotions Team, called “The Claws Crew” to work the 2021 offseason & the 2022 Season. The BlueClaws Promotions Team is a fan-interactive and energetic team that will work the majority of 2022 BlueClaws home games at FirstEnergy Park. The Claws Crew are responsible for the implementation of fan interaction, sponsorship activation, in-game entertainment, and brand marketing. Claws Crew members must always display a high energy, enthusiastic, professional, and friendly attitude to the BlueClaws fans at games and outside appearances. Team members must be available throughout baseball season.
- Interact with fans throughout the game to promote the BlueClaws brand, our corporate partners, and enhance fan experience at the ballpark.
- Game operation responsibilities include, but are not limited to: motivate and energize BlueClaws fans, execute in-game promotions, interact with BlueClaws in-game host for promotions etc.
- Maintain all game day and event equipment; keeping it organized, in good condition, and properly stored after each game and event.
- Ensure proper execution of events and promotional game day elements.
- Participate in game day setup including securing props, distributing giveaway items, decorating for theme nights, printing materials and staffing check-ins
- Perform as Racing mascots, if needed.
- Assist BlueClaws Mascot, Buster, with game day responsibilities and occasional appearances in the community.
- Act as support staff for the Ballpark Events department, as needed.
- Represent the organization in a positive, enthusiastic, and professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned by the BlueClaws.
- Prior experience in promotions, marketing, sales and customer service preferred.
- Must be comfortable performing and interacting with fans on camera in front of large crowds.
- Must be reliable, punctual, courteous, and have good listening and multi-tasking skills.
- Must have high energy, be enthusiastic, and excited to promote the BlueClaws brand.
- Must have strong ability to work well with co-workers and supervisors in a team environment.
- Must have the physical ability to perform athletic activities, including running, dancing and performing in costume for extended periods of time in all weather conditions.
- Must be able to lift and carry items up to 50lbs.
- Must be available to work a minimum of 80% of A’s 2020 home games as well as some outside appearances as needed, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Knowledge of baseball is preferred.
- Applicants must be 16 years or older.
- MUST be willing to work nights and weekends. Must have a flexible schedule.
- Must live local to FirstEnergy Park
Due to the overwhelming number of submissions, we are not able to respond to each applicant. We keep resumes on file for 6 months and will contact you should we wish to schedule an interview.
The BlueClaws are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.