Carolina League Careers
Ticket Operations Manager - Hudson Valley Renegades (Wappingers Falls · NY)
Hudson Valley Renegades jobs
Sports Jobs in Wappingers Falls · NY
Ticket Operations: Box Office Management
Ticket Operations Manager
The Ticket Operations Manager's primary responsibility will be to manage and oversee the full-time, seasonal and intern ticket sales staff while being focused on achieving individual and team sales goals. The Ticket Operations Manager will collaborate with the General Manager & Assistant General Manager in the planning and execution of all ticketing initiatives, including single game ticket sales, season ticket sales, group hospitality and corporate ticket programs.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sell and service group tickets, season ticket memberships, single game tickets and corporate partnerships
- Manage, lead and train ticket sales staff
- Conduct frequent market research to identify new leads and sales opportunities
- Monitor sales team productivity/results (outbound calls, meetings, etc.)
- Report weekly & monthly sales figures
- Meet or exceed individual and team sales goals
- Create and maintain quality relationships with parties that directly impact the sales processes (Glitnir Ticketing, etc.)
- Create and enforce sales guidelines for all staff
- Lead weekly ticket sales meetings (sales updates, training, brainstorming, etc.)
- Develop communication tools to effectively reach current clients with important information & educational materials
- Assist in servicing House season ticket members
- Assist in ticket sales staffing needs (hiring, evaluations, etc.)
- Assist in the strategic planning and implementation of ticket sales initiatives
- Assist in the development of ticket pricing & sales materials from year-to-year
- Assist in year-end ticket sales reporting & data analysis
- Manage the box office during Renegades games & other events
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university required.
- Minimum of three (3) years of full-time B2C and/or B2B sales experience.
- Minimum of one (1) year of management/leadership experience.
- Sports industry experience preferred.
- Experience and knowledge of CRM platforms and ticketing systems (i.e. Glitnir Ticketing, Ticket.com, etc.)
- Proven ability to lead a team in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to sell at a consistent level in varying markets.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service to all clients.
- Strong understanding of strategic analysis as it pertains to the sales process.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Outstanding work-ethic, confidence and creativity.
- Display strong interpersonal skills and the ability to create and maintain solid working relationships with all staff.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
About the Renegades:
The Hudson Valley Renegades are the High-A Affiliate of the New York Yankees, located just 75 miles north of New York City in the Hudson Valley region of New York State. Since 1994, the Renegades have been serving the Hudson Valley communities while playing in the New York Penn League having affiliations with the Texas Rangers (1994-1996) and the Tampa Bay Rays (1996-2020).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Are you willing to relocate for this job?
How many years of ticket sales experience do you have?
Do you have management experience? If so, how long?