Carolina League Careers
Account Executive, Ticket Sales - Hudson Valley Renegades (Wappingers Falls · NY)
Hudson Valley Renegades jobs
Sports Jobs in Wappingers Falls · NY
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
Account Executive, Ticket Sales
The Ticket Sales Executive’s responsibilities include the sale of group ticket packages, hospitality areas, and full/partial season memberships with a focus on B2B sales. The individual in this position will be expected not only to be an exceptional sales person, but also to deliver outstanding customer service to all clients and prospects to ensure fan retention. The Ticket Sales Executive will report to the Ticket Operations Manager.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Represent the organization with the utmost professionalism in the community
- Generate new business by prospecting, cold calling, appointments, stadium tours and attending networking/community events
- Close inbound sales opportunities provided to you
- Renew all group, hospitality and season members
- Work closely with sales and marketing departments to develop compelling sales programs and components focused on long-term business sustainability
- Maintain a database of contacts and sales progression using Glitnir Ticketing
- Meet and/or exceed personal sales goals
- Meet and/or exceed daily and weekly outbound call/appointment minimums
- Contribute to the overall operation by “answering the call” when assistance is needed in another area of our operation
- Customer service of clients on game day
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of B2C or B2B sales experience preferred.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Sports industry experience a plus.
- Experience with CRM & Ticketing Systems a plus.
- Proven ability to learn quickly and be a leader.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service to varying levels of clients.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional listening skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Outstanding work-ethic, confidence and creativity.
- Display strong interpersonal skills and the ability to create and maintain solid working relationships with all staff.
- Motivated to meet and exceed personal goals & grow.
- Team player.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
About the Renegades:
The Hudson Valley Renegades are the High-A Affiliate of the New York Yankees, located just 75 miles north of New York City in the Hudson Valley region of New York State. Since 1994, the Renegades have been serving the Hudson Valley communities while playing in the New York Penn League having affiliations with the Texas Rangers (1994-1996) and the Tampa Bay Rays (1996-2020).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Are you willing to relocate for this job?
Do you have any sales experience? If yes, briefly detail your experience.