Carolina League Careers
Groundskeeper Internship - Greenville Drive LLC (Greenville · SC)
Greenville Drive LLC jobs
Sports Jobs in Greenville · SC
Time Period: Mid-May to Mid-August, dates are flexible depending on school schedule. Open to longer duration as well, if available.
- Candidates must be currently enrolled or recently graduated from a 2-to-4 year turfgrass program at the university level.
- Individual should have strong communication skills, a high attention to detail and a tremendous desire to learn.
- Individuals should be very motivated and hard working.
- Baseball field experience is preferred but NOT required.
- Must be able to work long hours, including holidays and in inclement weather, and must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Reliable transportation is a must.
Compensation: Monthly stipend of $1,200-1,400 based on the candidate's prior experience. Interns will be responsible to find their own housing.
- Perform general baseball field maintenance; including, but not limited to, mound and home plate repair, painting, warning track maintenance, batting practice set-up/tear-down and tarp pulling
- Perform turf grass management; including, but not limited to, mowing, edging, sodding, aerating, spraying, topdressing, irrigation repairs, as well as assisting with fertilizer and pest control applications.
- Perform equipment repair and maintenance
- Other duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.