Carolina League Careers
Photography Intern with Frederick Keys in Frederick · MD
Frederick Keys jobs
Sports Jobs in Frederick · MD
Job Title: Photography Intern
Start Date: April – September 2020
Salary: Unpaid; College Credit
- College sophomores, juniors, seniors, or graduate students working for academic credit in Sport Management, Marketing, Photography, etc.
- Ability to work night and weekend events
- Minimum one year experience in photography, preferably in a sports setting
- Comfortable interacting in front of large crowds with positive attitude
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to attend and photograph all 70 regular season home games
- Manage all game-day photography, providing photos to fulfill action shot requirements as well as corporate obligations for sponsors and promotions
- Work closely with Marketing Department and Assistant General Manager-Sales to ensure all photography needs are met at each game
- Ability to edit photographs as needed in a time frame designated by Director of Marketing
- Represent the Frederick Keys in a positive light and assist fans in ballpark as needed
- Ability to attend and photograph community events as needed
- Assist in any other duties put forth by Keys full-time staff.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have photography experience in a sports setting?