More Information Less Information
Marketing & Promotions Internship with Frederick Keys in Frederick, MD
Frederick Keys jobs
Sports Jobs in Frederick, MD
Job Title: Marketing and Promotions Internship
Reports to: Promotions & Creative Services Manager
Start Date: April – September 2019
Salary: Unpaid; College Credit
- College sophomores, juniors, seniors, or graduate students working for academic credit in Sport Management, Marketing, Communications and Business.
- Ability to work night and weekend events.
- Ability to work Visit Frederick 2019 Carolina League All Star Classic on June 18
- Must have basic computer skills i.e. Microsoft programs.
- A customer service background is preferred.
- Must be enthusiastic with a desire to work hard and have fun!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work in all aspects of minor league baseball to gain an understanding of the business.
- Promote the Keys and its various events and promotions in the community through the distribution of marketing materials and pocket schedules.
- Execute pre-game, in-game and post-game promotions.
- Assist in operating the Keys Guest Services, as needed.
- Develop, prepare for and participate in various theme nights.
- Help raise money for Keys charity – Frederick Keys Care at games via the Wheel of Fun and 50/50 raffle.
- Dress as Keyote and/or other mascot when needed for games and outside appearances.
- Conduct fan surveys.
- Operate the Message Center.
- Represent the Keys at various community appearances.
- Assist in the advertising and execution of two sessions of the Keys Youth Baseball Camp.
- Decorate the stadium and prepare for the various theme nights throughout the season.
- Meet minimum hour requirements set forth by Promotions Manager
- Assist in any other duties put forth by Keys full-time staff.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?