More Information Less Information
- Baseball Jobs
- Carolina League
- Frederick Keys
- Sponsorship Sales & Activation jobs with Frederick Keys
- Corporate Partnerships Manager
Corporate Partnerships Manager with Frederick Keys in Frederick, MD
Frederick Keys jobs
Sports Jobs in Frederick, MD
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Activation
The Manager is responsible for producing corporate sponsorship sales revenues and managing fulfillment activities for all partnerships.
Essential Job Functions:
- Grow sponsorship revenue streams with regional businesses and sell new local corporate sponsorships for the club.
- Must set appointments with local and regional business leaders to sell new corporate sponsorships for the baseball club as well as service and maintain existing sponsorship accounts.
- Manage the development and execution of consumer and b2b promotions for new and existing accounts.
- Create and define high standards for how sponsorship elements are fulfilled.
- Renew accounts for the department yearly.
- Sell and develop and manage services in corporate suites.
- Maintain database and add new database leads.
- Work with the Ticket Sales Department as it pertains to developing new season/group ticket holder relationships.
- Responsible for attaining budgeted goals on a yearly basis.
- Develops innovative ideas to create or increase overall ballpark revenue streams for the team.
- Responsible for providing both a unique and exciting experience to patrons of the ballpark.
- Manages any customer concerns, expectations, and issues as they come up.
- Visit with accounts and maintain and develop relationship with sponsorship clients.
- Manages all support staff and works closely to ensure corporate partnerships are fulfilled efficiently and effectively.
- Must have previous sponsorship experience with a book of business of no less than $50,000-$70,000 generated personally.
- Must have sports related sponsorship experience working for a TEAM or sports marketing organization.
- Degree preferred.
Physical Demands & Working Environment:
- Required to work long hours standing and walking around during season and events.
- Sitting, standing, walking, reaching with arms and hands, climbing, balancing, stooping, bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, kneeling, or crouching are all part of this position.
- Must be able to handle weather related elements such as rain and heat.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
What are your base salary needs (NO VAGUE ANSWERS ACCEPTED)?
What is the largest sponsorship sale deal you have sold revenue wise?