- Prospect and sell all baseball club inventory including, but not limited to: season tickets, ticket plans, group tickets, and hospitality.
- Focus on relationship building and servicing clients after the sale.
- Fulfill and execute group/ticket accounts.
- Responsible for the retention and renewal of ticket clients.
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager and Assistant General Manager - Sales.
- Degree from 4-year program.
- Minimum of 2-years sports experience.
- Minimum of 1-2 years sales experience.
- Individual must be energetic, enthusiastic and dedicated.
- Individual must be able to handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and achieve objectives.
- Prior experience in sports and sales experience is preferred.
- Candidates applying for this position should be aggressive in seeking new business and be comfortable with cold calling.
- Ability to work event nights, weekends and holidays as required.
- Superior problem-solver, with ability to work independently.
- Effective organizational and follow-up skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a team player and be willing to help out in all areas of the business.
START DATE: TBD
SALARY AND COMPENSATION
- Base salary is commensurate with experience.
- Additional compensation is earned through sales commissions.
- Health/dental/vision plan and 401(k).
- Fitness club membership.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.