More Information Less Information
Marketing and Entertainment Intern with Lynchburg Hillcats in Lynchburg, VA
Lynchburg Hillcats jobs
Sports Jobs in Lynchburg, VA
Marketing: Fan Development
The Lynchburg Hillcats, A Affiliate of the Cleveland Indians, are searching for a dynamic & creative individual to fill the role of Marketing and Promotions intern. Assisting with promotions, marketing & social media for the Hillcats.
- Work directly with the staff to create, coordinate and execute the promotional calendar including game day promotions, theme nights and in-game promotions.
- Create and deliver promotions that entertain our fans and build our image and reputation in the community.
- Participate in organizing special events and promotions on non-baseball events.
- Work cooperatively with others to maximize all aspects of franchise operation.
- Work closely with sponsorship and ticket sales teams to create value added promotions for our sponsors/customers.
- Develop and executive events and communications for Southpaw's Kids Club.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to work effectively on an individual basis and within a team framework, handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and achieve objectives.
- Must have strong communications skills, both verbal and written
- Must have strong organizational skills and be able to organize and report all upcoming events
- Extended hours of work between the months of March to September
- Candidate must have the ability to handle stress in a fast paced environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?