Reports to: Jessica Aveyard, Director of Entertainment
Start Date: April 1, 2018 (flexible with academic schedule)
End Date: September 8, 2018 (flexible with academic schedule)
Compensation: College credit
Status: Part-time, seasonal
The Entertainment Intern will assist the Director of Entertainment with game day and non-game day tasks. As the Entertainment Intern, you are a role model to the entertainment game day staff and seen as a part of the front office team. This position requires a great deal of multi tasking as well as good organization and time management skills. This position also requires good customer service skills and an upbeat and positive personality! The goal is to have fun while completing the task at hand!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all mascot appearances and either accompany, perform as, or schedule mascot and other appropriate individuals to attend appearances.
- Serve as an ambassador of the Winston-Salem Dash brand in the community.
- Assist Director in researching and incorporating ideas for new skits/contests and videos.
- Assist with control room operations during Dash games and other ballpark events.
- Fulfill all DVD requests.
- Assist with donation requests from outside inquires.
- Provide necessary entertainment support for any non-game day events at the ballpark.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Customer service experience is required
*A background in minor league baseball, entertainment, and Adobe Photoshop are helpful but not required