Carolina League Careers
Sales Associate - Asheville Tourists (Asheville · NC)
- Sell group outings and ticket packages through prospecting, networking and cold calling.
- Target businesses and organizations for commitment to ticket packages that include season tickets, group packages, hospitality areas, all-inclusive suites, and mini plans.
- Managing and grow existing accounts.
- Maintain and develop the group sales database.
- Creation and development of professional proposals and presentations.
- Creation of new “Group" Nights.
- Provide excellent customer service to all accounts.
- Respond to and solve guest comments, questions, and concerns.
- Assist with the total operation of all McCormick Field events.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Four year Bachelors degree required
- Strong work ethic and burning desire to be successful in the sports industry
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Sales and cold-calling experience a plus
- Willingness to work nights and weekends
- Professional Baseball experience strongly preferred
- Compensation package includes bonus commission structure, health benefits, and IRA plan.
- Position starts January, 4, 2022 .
- Applicants must submit a cover letter.
Do you have at least one year of experience or an internship in sport management?
Do you have sales experience?
If you were a box of cereal, what kind would you be and why?
When are you available to start?
Why do you want this position?
Describe your organizational skills.