Carolina League Careers
Box Office Manager - Asheville Tourists (Asheville · NC)
Asheville Tourists jobs
Sports Jobs in Asheville · NC
Ticket Operations: Box Office Management
The Asheville Tourists are seeking a Box Office Manager to manage the team’s day to day ticket operation. The Tourists are the High A Affiliate of the Houston Astros. The historic franchise has been playing baseball in beautiful Asheville, NC for over 100 years. The team has broken five season attendance records over the past decade.
- Manage the fulfillment of all ticket orders
- Direct liaison with ticket provider
- Hire, manage and supervise a staff of eight game day employees
- Daily report reconciliation
- Sell ticket packages through prospecting, networking, and cold calling.
- Managing and grow existing accounts
- Maintain and develop the ticket database.
- Provide excellent customer service to all accounts
- Respond to and solve guest comments, questions, and concerns
Characteristics & Qualifications
- Four-year bachelor’s degree
- Prior professional baseball experience a major plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Goal oriented
- Must be able to do basic physical functions such as clean, pick up trash and pull tarp in inclement weather conditions
- Must be able to work nights and weekends including extended hours between the months of March – September
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Applicants must submit a cover letter.
If you were an ice cream flavor, what flavor would you be? And Why?
Do you have experience in Professional Baseball?
When are you available to start?