California League Careers
Seasonal Position - Food and Beverage - San Jose Giants (SAN JOSE · CA)
San Jose Giants jobs
Sports Jobs in SAN JOSE · CA
Food and Beverage: Chef/Cook
The San Jose Giants are looking for concessions stand staff to tend for our traditional concession stand, as well as Famous Turkey Mike’s BBQ, and all other food and beverage areas. General duties/ responsibilities may include, but are not limited to: preparing, selling, serving, and handling of food and beverage items.
- Setting up concessions-related equipment and merchandise
- Maintain product par levels and inventory control items
- Proper storage of concessions items
- Cleaning and maintenance of concessions stand and equipment
- Processing of transactions and handling of cash
- Maintain health and safety code standards
- Serving of non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages in accordance to state and local restrictions
- Ability to handle/serve food and beverages
- Must be available to work all San Jose Giants home games
- Strong organizational and customer service skills
- Availability to work weekdays, weekends, and/or evenings
- Ability to lift and move up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Applicant must be age 16 or older
- Seasonal, part-time
- Prior customer service and/or food handling experience is preferred
- ServSafe or California Food Handler (Required)
- United States (Required)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Are you available to work all 60 San Jose Giants home games?
Do you have a vaild Food Handler's Card for the State of California?