The Lake Elsinore Storm are seeking a passionate and hardworking individual who is looking to begin a full time career in sports sales. Our entry level Ticket Sales Executive position is designed for someone who wants to gain first-hand experience at a Minor League Baseball team and excel in sports sales. This person should be an outgoing, energetic and creative sales professional who is a clear self-starter with strong sales and relationship skills. This position will prospect, cold call, and sell group tickets, season, tickets, and suites.
- Selling new and renewal group packages, focusing sales efforts on defined target areas.
- Responsible for prospecting new customers in addition to maintaining current customers.
- Provide superior customer service to new and existing accounts.
- Assist in database management, including lead entry and reporting.
- Develop and enhance positive relationships with clients.
- Create and develop new sales concepts to generate new revenue streams.
- Develop, implement and maintain sales campaigns utilizing direct mail, cold calling, appointment scheduling, and ticket driven revenue promotions.
- Must meet or exceed individual and team sales goals.
- Generate own leads by prospecting respective sales area.
- Act as liaison to ticket holders and clients.
- Other office duties as they arise
- Game Day Duties: Specific duties to be determined
- Candidate must have the ability to handle stress in a fast-paced environment.
- Extended hours of work between the months of January to September including holidays and weekends
- Professionally represent the organization at business and community functions
- Work as a member of the TEAM and Have Fun
- Bachelors’ degree in Business (or related) or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years’ experience in sales and/or customer service with proven ability to meet sales goals preferred
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent oral communication, customer service and problem-solving skills
- Minimum of 100 calls a day
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in fast-paced environment while meeting tight deadlines
- Well-developed interpersonal skills; professionalism
- Proficient computer skills with MS Office experience
- Consistent and punctual
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Bilingual is a plus
No phone calls accepted. All applications must be submitted through this website.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.