California League Careers
Corporate Sales Executive - Lake Elsinore Storm (Lake Elsinore · CA)
Lake Elsinore Storm jobs
Sports Jobs in Lake Elsinore · CA
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Business-to-Business Sales
The Lake Elsinore Storm, Class-A affiliate of the San Diego Padres, are seeking an experienced, driven individual to join our team and help lead the Corporate Partnership efforts of the club in order to drive revenue growth via corporate sales.
This position will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and increasing advertising partnerships. The right candidate will generate revenue through the sale of sponsorship/marketing inventory. Candidate will also have the ability to sell individual and group ticket packages and hospitality when necessary. The Corporate Sales Executive will report directly to the Executive Director of Business Development.
JOB SUMMARY: RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Actively prospect new business partnerships with local and regional businesses.
- Develop new and tailored programs to meet the specific needs of each client.
- Identify and develop new corporate partners throughout the season with the goal of creating relationships to grow this year and in the future.
- Communicate regularly with current and prospective partners through phone calls, personal appointments and hospitality at Storm events and games.
- Assist in the implementation of partnership initiatives.
- Track all correspondence with customers as well as finalized contracts via CRM software.
- Regularly meet call volume requirements and setup new partnership meetings weekly.
- Participate in on-site and community events as needed, provided these present opportunities to grow the company’s sales effort.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to sell both conceptual and transactional inventory through the entire sales process from prospect identification, contact, ideation, presentation to close.
- A strong focus on relationship sales and customer retention.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills.
- General understanding of social media platforms and experience in using these tools to develop sales opportunities.
- Ability to function in fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Available to work flexible hours including holidays, evenings and weekends.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least one year of direct sales experience and proven track record of generating personal sales growth in a professional organization.
- A positive outgoing attitude, excellent interpersonal communication and team working skills.
- A strong work ethic, attention to detail, creativity and the ability to manage time and multiple tasks, team members, and events in an organized fashion.
- High energy; ability to remain focused on sales goals and work independently.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- This is a full-time, hourly position with competitive benefits. The compensation package will be commensurate with experience.
- Commission/bonus based on new sales, team goals and renewals.
- Health Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Vacation Days
Applications will only be accepted through this website. No direct emails and no phone calls please.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
What is your favorite joke?
What drives you to sell?
Describe your approach to sales.
What pizza topping best represents you?
Why would you like to work in Minor League Baseball?