The Inland Empire 66ers Baseball Club, Single-A affiliate of the Los Angeles Angels, are currently seeking an individual with the drive and professionalism to assist in growing our Group Sales Department in the areas of group outings, hospitality, picnics, suites and ticket sales in our beautiful and modern stadium.
We are seeking a bright, organized, driven, talented individual to join our staff of seasoned industry professionals. We are offering a dynamic, challenging and fun learning environment, an opportunity to work in one of the quickest growing regions of Southern California and be a part of one the best professional sports groups in the baseball, the Elmore Sports Group.
Salary: $28,000 - $32,000
Group Sales Representative: Will work with the group sales department and report directly to the Director of Sales. The objective of the group sales representative is to generate sales revenue (new and renewal) within the following areas:
- Responsible for sales of group outings, picnics, nightly luxury suite rentals, company festivals and outside events held at the stadium.
- Meet and exceed established weekly and annual sales goals
- Implement and demonstrate outbound sales efforts by cold calling, prospecting, networking, lead generation, referral gathering, data capture and personal database management
- Aggressively build new relationships through outside appointments and in-park tours
- Provide a superior level of customer service to all fans alike
- Create, plan and implement unique group theme nights and programs as a means of producing new business opportunities
- Game day activities include greeting groups in attendance at each home game, assisting with any sales-related game activities and addressing any group problems or concerns
- Contribute positively to the sales team culture by developing mutually beneficial working relationships with all organizational members
- Participate and contribute weekly sales team meetings and game-day duties
- Other duties as assigned
Our Group Sales Representative will spend a majority of their time developing new business via phone and in-person appointments. Other duties include prospect needs assessment, customer presentations, order placement and fulfillment, area set-up, in game servicing of group patrons, seat visits and various other tasks as needed.
The 66ers are looking for an individual with at least 1-2 years experience in group sales. Group sales with a professional sports franchise preferred.
- 1-2 years prior outside sales experience
- Aggressive and motivated individual with a passion for sales
- Must be goal-oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills a must
- Ability to function in fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects and adhere to deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook) as well as the ability to learn and master new software programs including the 66ers CRM
- Availability to work 70+ games, flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays