California League Careers
Director, Ticket Sales - Fresno Grizzlies (Fresno · CA)
Fresno Grizzlies jobs
Sports Jobs in Fresno · CA
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales Management
The Fresno Grizzlies Baseball Club, the proud Single-A Affiliate of the Colorado Rockies, are seeking a well-qualified individual for the position of Director, Ticket Sales. This individual will oversee and be responsible for the overall performance of the Ticketing Department for the Club. This will include season ticket sales, mini-plan sales, premium sales, suite sales, and group sales, as well as the operations of the Ticket Office. The Director of Ticket Sales will report directly to the President and AGM and will oversee a sales staff of approximately 2-4 people.
Duties will Include:
Duties will Include:
- Manage day to day development, coaching, training and supervision of the Ticket sales team.
- Collaborate with the President and AGM in the overall strategic direction for the Ticket Sales team including: developing sales collateral, implementation of successful pitching and prospecting, sales campaigns/incentives.
- Interface with President, AGM and CFO on a weekly basis to discuss strategy, goals, budgets and Team performance
- Assist in creating corporate culture that motivates staff to perform to their fullest and achieve corporate and personal goals.
- Analyze and identify ways to increase efficiency, improve levels of service and enhance profitability in all areas of responsibility.
- Develop and implement accurate, reliable sales reports and forecasts
- High level of motivation in reaching aggressive targets while also ensuring that the needs of partners and fans are always a top priority.
- Develop, sell and market all season, mini, group and premium ticket packages with goal of increasing overall ticket revenue and attendance.
- Create and develop new, innovative ticket sales strategies and options, including potential monthly membership schemes, new variations of season ticket offerings, promotion ideas, etc.
- Ability to cultivate new and existing client relationships to ensure ticket revenue growth.
- Work closely with the Corporate, Marketing and Community Relations department to support cross-functional initiatives.
- Minimum of 8 years of successful sales experience in sports or entertainment
- Minimum of 5 years of leading/managing a sales team
- Working knowledge of Tickets.com or comparable Ticket System is preferred but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and CRM
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law