California League Careers
Director, Corporate Partnerships - Fresno Grizzlies (Fresno · CA)
Fresno Grizzlies jobs
Sports Jobs in Fresno · CA
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Corporate Sponsorship Sales
The Fresno Grizzlies Baseball Club, the proud Single-A Affiliate of the Colorado Rockies, are seeking a well-qualified individual for the newly created position of Director of Corporate Partnerships. This individual will oversee and be responsible for all Sponsorship revenue performance for the Club. The Dir. of Corporate Partnerships will report directly to the President and AGM of the Club and will work with a sales staff of approximately 4-5 people.
Duties will Include:
Duties will Include:
- Manage day to day development, coaching, training and supervision of the corporate partnership team.
- Provide accurate, reliable information for sales forecasts / reports.
- Collaborate with the President and AGM in the overall strategic direction for the team including: developing sales collateral, implementation of successful pitching and prospecting, sales campaigns/incentives.
- High level of motivation in reaching aggressive targets while also ensuring that the needs of partners are always a top priority.
- Develop, sell and market collaborative programs with partners to drive overall ticket revenue and attendance.
- Ability to cultivate new and existing corporate partner relationships to ensure sponsor revenue growth.
- Manage and ensure activation of all corporate partner programs in association with members of the activation team.
- Create innovative strategic partnership programs that exceed partners’ expectations and brand goals, aiming for integrated packages encompassing all mediums – experiential, social media, hospitality, venue assets, etc.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Community Relations department to support cross-functional initiatives.
- Minimum of 10 years of successful sales experience in sports or entertainment
- Minimum of 5 years of leading/managing a sales team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and CRM
- Working knowledge of Tickets.com or comparable Ticket System is preferred but not required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.