The Bullpen Tournaments Field Manager will help execute and operate all phases of game-day operations at Grand Park, be an on-site manager of each game and score each game played on their designated field. Bullpen Tournaments LLC operates a 26 turf diamond facility at Grand Park Sports Campus in Westfield, IN. Bullpen is a proud operator of some of the largest amateur baseball tournaments in the country. Candidates for this position should be forward thinking, energetic, and have the ability to think on their feet. This position needs a candidate who has great communication skills, is highly organized, and has the capability to multi-task. (Opportunities to travel and assist in out of state tournaments for Prep Baseball Report Tournaments)
- Official scorekeeper of each game using our own scoring software
- Run a radar gun to record and implement velocities into scoring app
- Coordinate all field and game operations with teams, coaches, and umpires
- Assist field scouts with recording of videos, taking scouting notes, providing stats
- Build relationships with teams participating in the events
- Maintain working relationships with Grand Park and partnered companies
- Produce detailed game updates and accurate scores post game/event
- Accurate and proper communication with on site tournament director, all teams, and umpire assignors
- Continued development and vision of new revenue opportunities at current and future events
- End of March through May: Friday- Sunday. Some weekday hours available at night
- June through July: Thursday -Sunday with some Wednesdays.
- September through the end of October: Friday-Sunday
- Months of Operation: End of March through the end of October (Varies for each person)
- Up to 40 hours a week
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.