The PBR Tournaments Field Manager will help execute and operate all phases of gameday operations at the facility, be an on-site manager of each game and score each game played on their designated field. Prep Baseball Report Tournaments is a rapidly growing sector of Prep Baseball Report with a fast-paced work environment. Candidates for this position should be forward thinking, energetic, and have the ability to think on their feet. This position needs a candidate who has great communication skills, is highly organized, and has the capability to multi-task.
- Official scorekeeper of each game on your field using the PBR Tournaments scoring app
- Run a radar gun to record and implement velocities into scoring app
- Coordinate all field and game operations with teams, coaches, and umpires
- Assist field scouts with recording of videos, taking scouting notes, providing stats
- Build relationships with teams participating in the events
- Maintain working relationships with facilities and county officials
- Produce detailed game updates and accurate scores post game/event
- Accurate and proper communication with on site tournament director, all teams, and national office
- Continued development and vision of new revenue opportunities at current and future events
- Experience working in baseball (scouting, scorekeeping, coaching, playing preferred)
- Ability to travel to events – work long hours at baseball complex
- Must have an excellent attitude and work well in a team setting
- Flexible and adaptable work schedule for changing organizational needs
- Ability to use scoring app technology – troubleshoot problems, score game accurately
- March - May: Friday - Sunday
- June through July: Thursday - Monday
- September through the end of October: Friday - Sunday
- Months of Operation: March through the end of October (Varies for each person)
- Up to 40 hours a week.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.