Video Production Intern - USA Baseball (Cary · NC · Open to Remote)
All USA Baseball employees will operate under a remote work plan for the 2021 season. All employees will be expected to work remotely during business hours, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET, unless otherwise scheduled by your supervisor or during USA Baseball sanctioned events. If assigned to work an event, employees will work on-site at an assigned facility. USA Baseball will implement strict COVID-19 guidelines for all events in 2021 in order to protect the long-term health and safety for its employees and participants.
*This is a paid position.
- Content creation and curation of stories for the organization as dictated in its yearly media plan
- Assistance with video production both through videography and editing of game recaps, features, and promotional videos
- Archiving and organizing past video content on behalf of the organization
- Assists the Media Relations Department with scheduled communication for the baseball community through social media outlets and the official website, creation of social media graphics, and video production projects for all programs and departments within the organization as assigned
- Support the USA Baseball national team development programs and Prospect Development Pipeline with the implementation of their strategic plans
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects
- Proficiency in sports videography
- Flexible and adaptable work schedule for changing organizational needs
- Willingness to travel to events throughout the U.S. and internationally
- Passionate about baseball with an understanding of the amateur baseball landscape
- Proficiency in sports photography and videography
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program or received a bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year university
About USA Baseball:
Please provide a link to your online portfolio or reel:
What is your preferred video editing software?
Do you have any experience building motion graphic packages for video?
Why do you want to work for USA Baseball?