Retail & Supply Chain Management Intern with USA Baseball in Cary · NC
- Director, Retail Operations (Megan Kane)
- Senior Director, Retail (Carrington Austin)
- Coordinator, Retail & Travel Services (Alex Morin)
- Oversee inventory, shipping and tracking of officially licensed merchandise for the USA Baseball 14U, 15U, 16U & 17U National Team Championships, 12U National Open and other various events.
- Potentially travel to a USA Baseball event in various parts of the country to oversee event merchandising.
- Manage the processing and fulfillment of e-commerce orders submitted via www.usabaseballshop.com.
- Provide customer service for USA Baseball's e-commerce customers through a variety of communication channels including the telephone, email, text and web-based forms.
- On-going maintenance of www.usabaseballshop.com, including but not limited to updating item descriptions, product photographs and inventory management.
- Assistance in developing the organization's e-commerce calendar of events and creating special events around key dates.
- Manage the USA Baseball Team Store throughout the summer, including monitoring merchandise inventory.
- Fulfillment of trading card and event photo orders from various USA Baseball events throughout the year.
- Support the Director, Retail Operations, and complete any administrative duties, including social media updates, as necessary.
- Assist in the operation of additional USA Baseball events, National Team programming and other departments within USA Baseball (alumni relations, operations, travel services, etc.) with various tasks as necessary.
- Minimum of one year of retail experience
- Flexible schedule and weekend availability for all USA Baseball events taking place at the National Training Complex in Cary, NC.
- Must be available to travel to Arizona or California during June and July if needed.
- Professional communication skills, both in person and via phone, email, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Lift/Carry up to 50 lbs.
- Flexible and willing to perform other tasks as assigned
- All candidates should be in current pursuit of or possessing a bachelor's degree.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you local or able to relocate to the Raleigh/Durham, NC area for the duration of this internship?
Do you have retail experience? If yes, please elaborate.
Do you have any obligations during the summer of 2021? If yes, please elaborate.