Coordinator, Creative Services - USA Baseball (Cary · NC)
- Create video content for USA Baseball as assigned in the organization’s yearly media plan—including feature videos, interviews, promotional videos, commercials, and social media content.
- Creation of graphic materials as needed, including social media graphics, print marketing materials, and logo and branding design.
- Capture, edit, and publish video packages for USA Baseball events, national teams, and USA Baseball programs throughout the year.
- Capture, edit, and publish action, portrait, and product photos for USA Baseball events and national teams, as well as for USA Baseball Shop.
- Perform regular maintenance of video content on USABaseball.com and the organization’s YouTube page, @USABaseballTV.
- Oversee seasonal interns to assist with USA Baseball’s creative needs.
- Assist with other creative needs as needed.
- Support the USA Baseball national teams, national team development programs, events, and initiatives with the implementation of their strategic plans.
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud programs, including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Adobe Premiere.
- Creative mind with an ability to contribute ideas to content creation plans and to execute those plans in cooperation with the organization’s media strategy.
- Advanced knowledge of operating full-frame cameras, specifically Canon DSLRs and Sony mirrorless cameras.
- Must have an excellent attitude and work well in a team setting.
- Needs to be able to work flexible and adaptable schedule for changing organizational needs.
- Willingness to travel to events throughout the U.S. and internationally.
- 2-to-3 years of multimedia services experience.
- Passionate about baseball with an understanding of the amateur baseball landscape.
- Ability to work in both a Mac and PC environment.
- Proficiency in sports photography and videography.
- Proficiency in graphic design, including a strong understanding of typography and composition.
Please provide a link to an online portfolio that includes creative samples
Do you have experience in both video editing and digital design? If so, please provide additional details.
What program from the Adobe Creative Suite do you have the most experience with?
What is a unique aspect of your skillset and how would it uniquely contribute to the USA Baseball brand and social media presence?
Why do you want to work for USA Baseball?