Assists in all pre/post event back of house duties. Assists in operation of assigned concessions outlets, supervises concessions associates and non-profit volunteers (if applicable), in accordance with the Company’s GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards.
- Assist in coordinating activities of concession associates on a per shift basis, including enforcing work procedures and service standards
- Observes, evaluates, and documents job performance of stand attendants, stand leaders, and assists with stand personnel performance.
- Assists in auditing pre/post event data.
- Data entry.
- Inspects all stands and portables in assigned area.
- Ensures that all equipment is set up properly and operating efficiently and accurately.
- Ensures all stands, portable carts and surrounding areas remain clean, sanitized, and safe
- Analyzes and resolves all problems with associates, guests, and the operation with the assistance of management.
- Investigates “over and shorts” with stand leaders and volunteer groups.
- Estimates, requests, and inspects supplies and inventory.
- Ensures accuracy of all deliveries
- Adheres to and enforces inventory and labor control measures
- Performs opening and closing procedures for assigned area
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Assists concession associates in serving guests as business levels demand
- Assists management in performing inventory counts
Education & Experience:
- Hospitality or Business Management Degree Preferred
- Previous cash handling/cashier experience required.
- Previous experience with Excel or similar database management computer system required
- High school education or GED required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to GuestPath’s Universal Service Standards
- Ability to complete required pre-employment sanitation and alcohol service training
- Knowledgeable in operating food service equipment, basic food preparatory techniques, sanitation and safety issues.
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for cash and inventory.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – ability to communicate with staff and to prepare written stand reports after each event.
- Strong time management and organizational skills; ability to direct the work activities of several associates simultaneously and plan ahead.
- Highly motivated, ability to take initiative.
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Frequent walking, throughout entire facility, for entire length of shift, 8+ hours
- Constant standing, bending, reaching and repetitive motions
- Ability to perform normal lifting of stock up to 50 pounds
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.