*Plumber - Tampa Bay Rays (St Petersburg · FL)
Tampa Bay Rays jobs
Sports Jobs in St Petersburg · FL
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Plumbing
Tampa Bay Rays are looking for an experienced Plumber to efficiently undertake a variety of plumbing tasks ranging from fixing leakages to installing pipes and do plumbing remodel work.
- 2-4 years of plumbing experience preferred
- Tropicana Filed, Saint Petersburg, FL 33705
- English (Required)
Valid Driver’s License
- Read blueprints and drawings to understand or plan the layout of plumbing, waste disposal and water supply systems
- Cut, assemble and install pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure
- Install and maintain water supply systems
- Locate and repair issues with water supply lines (e.g. leaks)
- Repair or replace broken drainage lines, clogged drains, faucets etc.
- Repair domestic plumbing and fixtures (e.g. sinks) etc.
- Proven experience as a plumber
- Solid understanding of water distribution and disposal systems in commercial
- Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers etc.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendly with a great deal of patience
- Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Must be prepared to work flexible hours/weekends/overtime
- Able to work in a collaborative/teamwork environment
- Knowledge of how to use aerial lifts/ not afraid of heights a plus
- Excellent Dental, Health and Vision Insurance
- 401k contributions
- Paid vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Full Time position
COVID-19 update: Protecting the health and safety of our communities — including our teams and of those considering a career with the Tampa Bay Rays — is our highest priority. We have implemented workplace procedures in accordance with all applicable CDC guidelines in order to promote the safety of our employees, candidates, customers, and communities. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with respect to our interviewing process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.