*Phone Room - Customer Service Representative - TAMPA BAY RAYS (SAINT PETERSBURG · FL)
TAMPA BAY RAYS jobs
Sports Jobs in SAINT PETERSBURG · FL
Ticket Sales and Services: Client Relations/Customer Service
The Tampa Bay Rays are looking for positive, detail-oriented, and committed individuals to join our phone customer service team within the Ticketing department. This position is responsible for resolving fan inquiries in a positive manner and providing an outstanding experience for all Rays fans while reflecting the fun and energetic atmosphere of Rays Baseball.
Phone customer service representatives will be trained on a variety of Tampa Bay Rays ticket products and gain knowledge and skills surrounding sports business operations.
- Provide customer service support for Rays fans over the phone and in-person.
- Answer questions regarding tickets, promotions, and the MLB Ballpark app.
- Assist and be a resource to all fans throughout Tropicana Field.
- Ensure customer data is accurately reflected in database.
- Assist with various special projects as needed.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and/or ProVenue Ticketing system a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with fans, coworkers, supervisors and management team.
- Computer and problem-solving skills.
- Bi-lingual a plus
All candidates must meet the following criteria:
- This position is based out of Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida. All candidates must have local housing.
- Able to work in a high activity and heavily crowded professional sports venue.
- Must be able to work 20-30 hours per week including evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Provide at least one reference with name and phone number.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
Offers are contingent on a satisfactory background check
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Please indicate the dates & times you are available to work if offered the position.