Guest Services Ambassadors - Enchant Christmas - Tampa Bay Rays (St Petersburg · FL)
Role and Responsibilities
- Interacting with guests and providing exemplary service
- Spreading holiday cheer to all guest who are attending Enchant Christmas
- Working in a variety of roles as needed including maze guide, skate shop attendant, ticket scanner and more
- Use effective communication and interpersonal skills during all interactions with guests, employees and vendors
- Maintain a positive attitude and pleasant demeanor at all times
- Identify and resolve guest issues as they arise
- Observe and report any areas that may need attention
- Work in an environment with limited lighting
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time (4 or more hours)
- Applicants must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays (including Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
I understand that if offered a role and by accepting a role with the Tampa Bay Rays or Rowdies, I will be participating in COVID-19 community risk mitigation practices including wearing masks in common areas and being vaccinated against the virus.